Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Winter At The Beach

Before Valentine's Day comes sweeping in, I wanted to share with you some of the Wintery Beach Scenery around my house!

Our Winter at the Beach Mantle!

Can you believe I scored this mirrored window for only $5.00?  



See the Mermaid's icy bubble trail?

I picked up these candle holders for $1 at my local thrift store.  They were ORANGE! 

The coffee table has sea shells from my husband's childhood collection, some iron stars and lots of sparkly snow!

 

I kept out the skates, mercury glass & arctic animals!

Here's another thrift store upgrade!  

Some shells, and old raggy basket, some burlap & rope, and a $0.50 Christmas candle!

Isn't that fun?  


Remember these Nautical Knot Shadow Boxes made out of Dollar Tree dog toys?


Here are some other oldies but goodies!  Fake Buoy & Mermaid's Lantern

Thanks for stopping by!  

See you in February for Valentine's Day!

In the meantime, visit My Home during other seasons!

Linking Up at Tip Junkie, Today's Creative Blog, The Frugal GirlsFunky Junk Interiors and these other Great Parties!

5 comments:

  1. How beautiful! Everything just dazzles. Love your creativity - and frugalness too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I too used white and sea foam blue/turquoise on my mantel. Mine is, however, not as elaborate as yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Beautiful and creative.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is nothing you can do about this cliché impression. All you can do best sex dolls is close the door to your personal space.

    ReplyDelete

Compliments and Frugal Tips Only, Please!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...